As we say that change start from within.
1) Courage: People love to work with leader who is courage’s, someone who is willing to work in difficult situations and make correct decision on right time. With someone who looks good over bad and negative.
2) Effective Communication: Communication is key to real Leadership skills. It is fundamental element of how leaders accomplish their goals every day. For becoming great leader your communication should be so strong with having good command on our vocabulary. People get inspire with good communicators. Connections they have with their followers are real, emotional, and strong.
3) GENEROSITY: Leaders are always generous as they share credit and offer enthusiastic praise. Highly committed to their followers’ success as they are to their own. They inspire all their employees to achieve their personal best not just to make team more successful but they care about their employee’s personal growth too.
4) Self-Awareness: “Knowing that you don’t know everything — first about yourself, second about others and, then, about the world,” is another trait self-aware leaders should strive to develop.
Self-awareness is the foundation of emotional intelligence. They are aware of their shine and weakness as they have effective strategies for compensating for those weaknesses.
5) PASSION: Enthusiasm and passion are contagious. They are passionate about what they do, and they strive to share the same passion with people around them. No one wants to work for a boss that’s unexcited about his own our others job.
6) HUMILITY: Great leaders are humble. They won’t allow their position of authority to make them feel that they are better than anyone else. They don’t hesitate to jump in and do the messy work when needed and they won’t ask their followers to do anything they wouldn’t be willing to do themselves.
7) A SENSE OF PURPOSE: Whereas vision is a clear idea of where you’re going, a sense of purpose refers to an understanding of why you’re going there. People like to feel like they’re part of something bigger than themselves. Great leaders give people that feeling.